JVC DLA-NP5W D-ILA Projector
This brand new JVC DLA-NP5 projector is available from March 2022 so please reserve your order by calling Ideal AV on 07830 034521
We will not be beaten on price for any JVC UK supplied JVC Projectors
The JVC DLA-NP5 D-ILA home theatre projector features a 4K120p input to reproduce full 4K-resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels) images. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode. The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices, and 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen with a brightness as high as 1,900 lumens. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, HLG, and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre optimiser, the projector is designed to present industry leading HDR performance.
The new JVC DLA-NP5 features 4k Native Resolution
The JVC DLA-NP5 comes equipped with a refined 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device and newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K resolution.
D-ILA projectors continue to evolve for the better. This latest model features an original native 0.69″ 4K D-ILA device, which were first adopted on model DLA-Z1; this device has been improved with process refinements on planarisation and reflection efficiency to achieve higher contrast and brightness. Additionally, a dedicated driver LSI was also enhanced to simultaneously drive each of the three (R/G/B) native 4K D-ILA devices at high-speed 120fps. As a result, precise and smooth image projection unique to 4K native can be achieved with the combination of a new device and new driver LSI.
Features for the new JVC DLA-NP5
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realised by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimiser
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- Theatre Optimiser** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analysing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 4K120P input signals
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- 10 Installation Modes centrally manages various settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor*** is capable of optimising essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode**** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimised for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- **Theatre Optimiser can be activated only when the projectors picture mode is set to Frame Adapt HDR.
- ***Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details.