JVC DLA-NP5W D-ILA Projector
We will not be beaten on price for any JVC UK supplied JVC Projectors
Now with a free spare lamp
The JVC DLA-NP5 D-ILA home theatre projector features a 4K120p input to reproduce full 4K-resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels) images. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode. The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices, and 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen with a brightness as high as 1,900 lumens. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, HLG, and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre optimiser, the projector is designed to present industry leading HDR performance.
The new JVC DLA-NP5 features 4k Native Resolution
The JVC DLA-NP5 comes equipped with a refined 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device and newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K resolution.
D-ILA projectors continue to evolve for the better. This latest model features an original native 0.69″ 4K D-ILA device, which were first adopted on model DLA-Z1; this device has been improved with process refinements on planarisation and reflection efficiency to achieve higher contrast and brightness. Additionally, a dedicated driver LSI was also enhanced to simultaneously drive each of the three (R/G/B) native 4K D-ILA devices at high-speed 120fps. As a result, precise and smooth image projection unique to 4K native can be achieved with the combination of a new device and new driver LSI.
Features for the new JVC DLA-NP5
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realised by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimiser
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- Theatre Optimiser** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analysing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 4K120P input signals
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- 10 Installation Modes centrally manages various settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor*** is capable of optimising essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode**** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimised for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- **Theatre Optimiser can be activated only when the projectors picture mode is set to Frame Adapt HDR.
- ***Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details.