JVC DLA X7500
in stock from 3rd week in April
this will be the projector to beat in the under £7k bracket imho
The JVC DLA-X7500B Home Cinema projector features JVC’s original D-ILA, 4K e-shift4 and technologies that reproduce detailed, smooth, vivid 4K high definition quality images on large screen just as the film producers had intended. The projector features the latest HDMI/HDCP2.2 standard on both HDMI inputs, capable of handling data transfer rates up to 18Gbps, which can deliver full spec native 4K signals such as 4K60p 4:4:4, 4K60p 4:2:2/36bit and 4K24p 4:4:4/36bit. The new DLA-X7500B projector delivers brightness up to 1,900 lumens with high native contrast ratio of 130,000:1 for peak whites and deep blacks. Adding to this, an Auto HDR picture preset for best compatibility with UHD 4K HDR content, a low latency mode for improved gaming and Hybrid Log Gamma for future HDR broadcast and streaming content.
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels*) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 4 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm achieved with 265W high-output NSH lamp
- Ultimate dynamic contrast ratio of 1,300,000:1 and native contrast ratio of 130,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and the high-output lamp
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- 12-point manual gamma adjustment included in Auto-Calibration Software
- Clear Motion Drive compatible with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4, can reproduce moving images without ghosting or afterimage issues
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2), RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini DIN)
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that will come into use for broadcasting applications
- THX 3D Display Certification to ensure the precise reproduction of picture quality in 2D and 3D content, just as the original filmmaker envisioned.
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode*** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Original Real Colour Imaging Technology has adopted a new filter capable of covering the DCI (digital cinema initiatives) colour space for true-to-the-source beautiful 4K images
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Screen Adjustment Modes: 136 modes
- Lens Memory function (10 memories)
- Automatic Lens Cover
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (in 2D)*; 1920 x 1080 (in 3D)
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- NSH 265W
- Xenon lamp colour temperature
- Pixel Adjust function allows user to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customized settings can be stored in the memory.
- To match the trends towards higher resolution and to deliver immersive high-definition 4K images, Multiple Pixel Control has been improved with a new analysis algorithm capable of more accurate diagonal-detection between frames for full HD and 4K resolution signals.
- *Resolution is 1920 x 1080 at 3D mode **Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details. ***Professional calibration to desired screen is performed by trained dealers
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved with e-shift 4 Technology including Multiple Pixel Control image processor*
- 6th generation 0.7″ Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) device x 3
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)