JVC NZ9 4K Native Projector
JVC are expected to release this fantastic new range of 4K Native Laser projectors in the last quarter of 2021, to say we are excited about this new range is an understatement and we will have them on demo here at Ideal AV.
We’ve already started taking pre-orders for these new models so please get in touch asap if you want to reserve your new JVC 4K with 8K E-shiftX projector
Price to be announced shortly
JVC NZ9 4K Native Projector with 8K E-ShiftX
The JVC DLA-NZ9 D-ILA projector is the world first (as of September 2021, according to a research by JVCKENWOOD) home theatre model to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. The JVC DLA-NZ9 is equipped with a new 8K/e-shiftX proprietary technology with 4-direction shift to reproduce 8K-quality image from 4K signals. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode.
The JVC DLA-NZ9 projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 18-element, 16-group 100 mm glass lens with a full aluminium lens barrel, and Ultra-High Contrast Optics that contribute to deliver optical brightness of 3,000 lumens. BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project the high-resolution 8K image with full depth and dimensionality with longevity of up to 20,000 hours.
The JVC DLA-NZ9 is compatable with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K, Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs 2021 projector models and DLA-NZ9 is the high-end model.
World first projector to support high-resolution 8K signal input: 8K60p/4K120p
- Light source: BLU-Escent laser
- Display resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K/e-shiftX)
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (48 Gbps/HDCP 2.3)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top & Bottom
- JVC proprietary 8K/e-shiftX technology with 4-direction shift reproduces 8K-quality image
- 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 18-element, 16-group all-glass 100mm diameter high-quality lens
- Ultra-High Contrast Optics with BLU-Escent laser light source contributes for optical brightness of 3,000 lumens and longevity of 20,000 hours
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- Infinity:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; 100,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- Cinema Filter (DCI-P3) creates saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimiser*; together, the projector expresses HDR/HDR10+ content at optimum brightness and darkness in each scene as the creator intended.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimiser performs tone mapping according to the input signal of the content, as well as the installation environment and/or usage conditions of the projector.
- Installation Mode with 10 Memories centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Eight settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Setting, Installation Style, Keystone, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Compensation accuracy of Clear Motion Drive improved in the periphery of objects. Added with Motion Enhance technology, the projector can reproduce much smoother moving 4K images (function disabled when inputting 4K120p signals).
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimising essential elements in the image, including color balance, gamma characteristics, color space and colour tracking
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode*** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimised for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
*Theatre Optimiser can be activated only when the projectors picture mode is set to Frame Adapt HDR. **Exclusive JVC software and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details. ***Professional calibration to desired screen is performed by trained dealers
Technical Specifications for the JVC DLA-NZ9
- Device – 0.69-inch Native 4K D-ILA Device (40962160) x3
- e-shift – 8K/e-shiftX
- Resolution – 8192 x 4320
- Lens Diameter – 100 mm
- Type – x2 Motorised Zoom & Focus, All-glass Lens
- Lens shift – Vertical/Horizontal (motorised, in 16:9 aspect ratio) 100% / 43%
- Light source – Laser Diode
- Brightness – 3,000 lm
- Contrast Ratio – Native 100,000:1
- Dynamic – Infinity:1
- DCI-P3 Colour Gamut (Full coverage) – Yes
- Input terminal – HDMI 2 (48Gbps, HDCP2.3, no support for CEC)
- Trigger – 1 (Mini Jack, DC12 V/100 mA)
- Output terminals (back panel) – RS-232C 1 (Dsub 9pin)
- Control terminals – LAN 1 (RJ-45)
- Service terminal – 1 (USB Type A, for firmware update)
- Noise level – 24dB (In Low Mode)
- Power requirement – AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: W x H x D, mm – 500 x 234 x 528 (incl. feet)
- Dimensions: W x H x D, inches – 19-11/16 x 9-7/32 x 20-13/16 (incl. feet)
- Weight, kg – 25.3
- Weight, lbs – 55