Umik-1 calibration microphone
I have 1 Umik-1 mic left as of Sunday 17th December, new stock will not be available until the new year
this has now sold but please check back or email me to ask about new stock arrival
The UMIK-1 is an omni-directional USB measurement microphone providing Plug & Play acoustic measurement. From speaker & room acoustic measurement to recording, this microphone provides low noise and accurate results you can rely on. Forget about driver installation, OS compatibility and un-calibrated mics. The Umik-1 is a USB Audio class 1 device automatically recognized by all Operating Systems (Windows/Mac) and Ipad with Camera Connection Kit. It is provided with a unique calibration file based on the serial number to insure an accurate measurement. Combined with our recommended acoustic measurement software, it is the perfect match for a plug&play measurement system.
- All measurement software
- Special features such as calibrated SPL measurement enabled under free Room EQ Wizard (REW) software
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz +/-1dB with calibration loaded
- USB Audio: USB Audio class 1.0 Driverless interface for Windows, Mac & Linux
What’s in the box?
- 1 x UMIK-1 microphone
- 1 x shielded USB cable (1.5m)
- 1 x mini Tripod
- 1 x foam wind screen
- A padded plastic case
Unique Calibration File Download
All UMIK-1 are calibrated with a unique calibration file. In addition, a unique auto-generated 90-degree calibration file for use with the nanoAVR DL is provided. To download the calibration files, look for the 7 digit Serial Number found on the body of the microphone.
- Enter the serial number in the form below (three digits then four digits e.g. 700-XXXX).
- Your calibration files will automatically download in most browsers. If not, click on the links provided to manually download.
- If link above doesn’t work, please use a direct link: http://www.minidsp.com/images/umik/70xxxxx.txt (where xxxxx is the unique mic SN#)