Umik-1 calibration microphone
new stock has arrived 29th so please order now either through the website or call me
their are only 14 units available until the next shipment and these are the very latest ones with new style packaging
£115 inc uk mainland shipping
Umik-1 Audio Calibration Microphone
The UMIK-1 is an omni-directional USB measurement microphone providing Plug & Play acoustic measurement.
Features for Umik-1
- All measurement software
- Special features such as calibrated SPL measurement enabled under free Room EQ Wizard (REW) software
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz +/-1dB with calibration loaded
- USB Audio: USB Audio class 1.0 Driverless interface for Windows, Mac & Linux
1 x UMIK-1 microphone
1 x shielded USB cable (1.5m)
1 x mini Tripod
1 x foam wind screen
All UMIK-1 are calibrated with a unique calibration file. In addition, a unique auto-generated 90-degree calibration file for use with the nanoAVR DL is provided. To download the calibration files, look for the 7 digit Serial Number found on the body of the microphone.
- Enter the serial number in the form below (three digits then four digits e.g. 700-XXXX).
- Your calibration files will automatically download in most browsers. If not, click on the links provided to manually download.
- If link above doesn’t work, please use a direct link: http://www.minidsp.com/images/umik/70xxxxx.txt (where xxxxx is the unique mic SN#)