Umik-1 calibration microphone
Due to the Corona Virus postal services are taking a little longer than normal so please can everyone be patient, these mics are all sent Royal Mail first class and will need signing for
new stock arriving week commencing 1st June 2020, there is a slight price increase due to Fedex having withdrawn their economy shipping service so shipping is costing me more but at least we get them quicker.
New stock arriving week commencing 1st June 2020 i’m told
Umik-1 Audio Calibration Microphone
The UMIK-1 is an omni-directional USB measurement microphone providing Plug & Play acoustic measurement.
Features for Umik-1
- All measurement software
- Special features such as calibrated SPL measurement enabled under free Room EQ Wizard (REW) software
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz +/-1dB with calibration loaded
- USB Audio: USB Audio class 1.0 Driverless interface for Windows, Mac & Linux
1 x UMIK-1 microphone
1 x shielded USB cable (1.5m)
1 x mini Tripod
1 x foam wind screen
All UMIK-1 are calibrated with a unique calibration file. In addition, a unique auto-generated 90-degree calibration file for use with the nanoAVR DL is provided. To download the calibration files, look for the 7 digit Serial Number found on the body of the microphone.
- Enter the serial number in the form below (three digits then four digits e.g. 700-XXXX).
- Your calibration files will automatically download in most browsers. If not, click on the links provided to manually download.
- If link above doesn’t work, please use a direct link: http://www.minidsp.com/images/umik/70xxxxx.txt (where xxxxx is the unique mic SN#)