Umik-1 calibration microphone
” Sept 25th 2021 new stock has arrived“
Orders have already been taken for this new stock so please get in touch or order here
New stock has arrived today, Saturday 25th Sept 2021 so please don’t delay in getting your orders in
All minidsp dealers have had an email this morning (05/05/2021) regarding price increases due to the Covid situation and the Fire at the AKM (chipset) factory last year, the consequences have hit the manufacturing industry hard. So with that in mind the next batch of Umik 1 calibration microphones have been subjected to a slight price increase. This is unfortunately having to be shared on to consumers and myself, I will keep the price to £115.00 for as long as I can for the time being but will have to increase it to £119 going forward.
Umik-1 Audio Calibration Microphone
The UMIK-1 is an omni-directional USB measurement microphone providing Plug & Play acoustic measurement.
Features for Umik-1
- All measurement software
- Special features such as calibrated SPL measurement enabled under free Room EQ Wizard (REW) software
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz +/-1dB with calibration loaded
- USB Audio: USB Audio class 1.0 Driverless interface for Windows, Mac & Linux
1 x UMIK-1 microphone
1 x shielded USB cable (1.5m)
1 x mini Tripod
1 x foam wind screen
All UMIK-1 are calibrated with a unique calibration file. In addition, a unique auto-generated 90-degree calibration file for use with the nanoAVR DL is provided. To download the calibration files, look for the 7 digit Serial Number found on the body of the microphone.
- Enter the serial number in the form below (three digits then four digits e.g. 700-XXXX).
- Your calibration files will automatically download in most browsers. If not, click on the links provided to manually download.
- If link above doesn’t work, please use a direct link: http://www.minidsp.com/images/umik/70xxxxx.txt (where xxxxx is the unique mic SN#)