out of stock as of 3rd June, i’ll update when new stock is arriving
The UMIK-1 is an omni-directional USB measurement microphone providing Plug & Play acoustic measurement.
From speaker & room acoustic measurement to recording, this microphone provides low noise and accurate results you can rely on. Forget about driver installation, OS compatibility and un-calibrated mics. The Umik-1 is a USB Audio class 1 device automatically recognized by all Operating Systems (Windows/Mac) and Ipad with Camera Connection Kit. It is provided with a unique calibration file based on the serial number to insure an accurate measurement. Combined with our recommended acoustic measurement software, it is the perfect match for a plug&play measurement system.
- All measurement software
- Special features such as calibrated SPL measurement enabled under free Room EQ Wizard (REW) software
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz +/-1dB with calibration loaded
- USB Audio: USB Audio class 1.0 Driverless interface for Windows, Mac & Linux
What’s in the box?
- 1 x UMIK-1 microphone
- 1 x shielded USB cable (1.5m)
- 1 x mini Tripod
- 1 x foam wind screen
- A padded plastic case
Unique Calibration File Download
All UMIK-1 are calibrated with a unique calibration file. In addition, a unique auto-generated 90-degree calibration file for use with the nanoAVR DL is provided. To download the calibration files, look for the 7 digit Serial Number found on the body of the microphone.
- Enter the serial number in the form below (three digits then four digits e.g. 700-XXXX).
- Your calibration files will automatically download in most browsers. If not, click on the links provided to manually download
- If link above doesn’t work, please use a direct link: http://www.minidsp.com/images/umik/70xxxxx.txt (where xxxxx is the unique mic SN#)