Yamaha CX-A5100 AV Processor
11.2-channel AV Pre-Amplifier with Dolby Atmos & DTS:X when fw is released, the Yamaha CX-A5100 is at the pinnacle of the AVENTAGE Series.
Yamaha CX-A5100 – Absolute Quality, Absolute Realism.
The Yamaha CX-A5100 is a 11.2-channel AV Pre-Amplifier at the pinnacle of the AVENTAGE Series.
Superb sound quality combined with fine craftsmanship ensures an unequalled listening experience.
Latest technologies include high rigidity chassis, ESS DACs and reliable balanced connection.
- Dolby Atmos® support
- DTS:X™ support
- AVENTAGE Concept 11.2-channel pre-amplifier
- The Next-generation CINEMA DSP HD3, compatible with all the latest formats
- Highly reliable balanced connections and high quality XLR terminals for long subwoofer cables
- ESS 9016 DAC for all channels including front and rear presence channels
- High density presence and richly detailed sound ensured by high sound quality parts and design
- Specially designed high rigidity chassis eliminates the effects of vibration for greater sound purity
- YPAO-R.S.C Sound optimisation with high precision 64-bit EQ calculation
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct compatible for easy network
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming and Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- AirPlay, Napster®*, Spotify®*, Pandora®*, JUKE* music streaming service and AV Controller app
- *Music service availability varies by region.
- DSD 2.8MHz/5.6MHz, FLAC/WAV/AIFF 192kHz/24bit, Apple Lossless 96kHz / 24-bit playback
- Gapless playback compatibility allows play without interruption
- AV Controller app for operating various functions from a smartphone or tablet
- 4K60p 4:4:4 Pass through, HDMI (8 in/2 out) with HDCP2.2 (7 in/2 out), 3D and Audio Return Channel
- Yamaha video processing optimises video content
- High-resolution Music Enhancer further heightens musicality from the original content
- Advanced HDMI Zone Switching allows unprecedented AV switching to multiple zones
- Versatile Zone control up to four Zones including party mode
- Handy trigger control
State-of-the-Art Technologies Combine for Studio-Grade Preamp Quality Ensuring the Ultimate Sound Experience
The CX-A5100 utilises the most sophisticated engineering and technology, as well as traditional craftsmanship, for pure sound reproduction. Making full use of CINEMA DSP HD3, the pinnacle of 3-dimensional sound field reproduction, the yamaha CX-A5100 realises detailed, accurate sound imaging. Combined with the MX-A5000 11.2-channel Power Amplifier, it achieves overwhelming silence and sound filled with dynamic feeling.It also offers advanced video processing technology, versatile network capability with a wide range of content access and app control, and flexible system configuration that benefits from advanced HDMI Zone switching.
Specially Designed High Rigidity Chassis Eliminates the Effects of Vibration for Greater Sound Purity
As part of the no-compromise design policy with the CX-A5100, Yamaha created an advanced chassis with strong rigidity. Chassis stiffness is enhanced by an H-shaped cross frame that boosts mechanical strength, by adopting aluminium side panels that increase the stiffness of the housing, and by a three-ply structure with independent top cover and side panels. Any external vibration from the rack or other sources is damped by heavy insulators. The A.R.T (Anti-Resonance Technology) Wedge in the centre of the bottom cover acts as an additional vibration countermeasure and firmly supports the internal circuits and delicate parts. In addition, this model has a double bottom chassis and rigid bottom frame to further enhance chassis rigidity and reduce the transmission of vibration produced by the large power supply and other internal components.
Yamaha CX-A5100 with CINEMA DSP HD3 Expands the Sound Field Vertically for More Thrilling and Realistic Surround Sound
CINEMA DSP HD3 literally takes the surround sound experience to new heights. By using four CINEMA DSP engines with advanced 3D processing and four presence channels in an 11-channel configuration, it gives the sound an enhanced vertical dimension. You are enveloped in wide, high and dense sound fields that deliver excitingly realistic surround sound. In addition, a rear Virtual Presence Speaker has been added to the usual front Virtual Presence Speaker, so you can enjoy CINEMA DSP HD3 programmes using a 9-channel system (without rear presence speakers) with almost the same sensational sound as an 11-channel system.
CX-A5100 AV Processor